It’s deeply difficult to know what to do or say when dealing with a separation or divorce. Try to remember these key points.
1) Be careful what you post on social media.
2) Be careful of what you say to your children about what is happening.
3) Be careful of what you say to your children about the other parent.
4) Be careful about trying to hide assets.
5) Be careful about what you say to your spouse.
If you need the help of an attorney during your separation, contact Janice Roven at 212.262.3280.