Are you a parent currently negotiating a divorce settlement?
First consider these important factors.
1) Will you see your children for a portion of their birthday?
2) Will you see your children on your birthday?
3) Did you take into account Grandma’s or Grandpa’s birthday?
4) Do you want to split the holidays or rotate them?
5) Can a phone be taken away as punishment?
6) Do you have an obligation to make the phone call for your children or can the child be called directly?
7) Is the visitation schedule clear?
8) Does the agreement take into account the introduction of a significant other?
9) Does the agreement take into account the role if any that a significant other will play in the children world?
10) Can you live with the terms of the agreement?
Attorney Janice Roven can help you with all of the legal details of your separation and divorce.