Don’t fall into the temper trap.
1) Do not send threatening emails, texts or voice messages to each other.
2) Do not tell the other parent that he or she will never see the children.
3) Do not put the children in the middle with respect to decisions.
4) Do not disparage the other parent to the children or in front of the children.
5) Do not create more drama.
Remember if you have to litigate custody it is likely that emails, texts and voice messages will be revealed. Before you hit send or leave the message, remember that a total stranger (the Judge) will be hearing these exchanges. What would he or she think? Don’t be guided by your anger.