Facts For The Court’s Consideration:
1) Did you have legal representation? Did you consult with an attorney and is his/her name in the agreement?
2) Was the prenup signed on the eve of the wedding?
3) Was the prenup signed under duress?
4) Was the prenup coerced?
5) Was each page initialed, and was it signed before a notary?
6) Was anything promised as compensation for signing the prenup?
7) Were the disclosed assets accurate?
8) Were all of the assets properly valued?
9) Are the provisions of the prenup too lopsided?
10) Are there unreasonable provisions contained in the prenup?
Contact Attorney Janice Roven with any questions about a prenuptial agreement.